Various Chittagong to Cox’s Bazar bus ticket price with a few information. Also, read this information on Cox’s Bazar Chittagong road.
It usually takes three and a half to four hours to travel from Cox’s Bazar to Chittagong or Chittagong to Cox’s Bazar. The road from Cox’s Bazar to Chittagong is very captivating. Buses run a little racing on this road. Which has a lot of risks.
If you want to come to Cox’s Bazar from Dhaka, you can travel by Greenline bus. To know Greenline Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar bus ticket price click here.
Otherwise, you can find the list of the top 10 Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar AC Bus with ticket prices from here.
You will see hills on both sides of the road. Sometimes you can see paddy fields. Most of all you will like to see Shah Amanat Bridge. In particular, you will love the view of the ships anchored in the river Karnafuli. This 950-meter-long bridge was built in 2010.
Many people can easily visit the Cox’s Bazar Sea beach by traveling from Chittagong. Read about amazing Cox’s Bazar sea beach. And then many people don’t miss traveling Teknaf from Cox’s Bazar.
For traveling there read about these 9 best Dhaka to Teknaf buses.
Chittagong to Cox’s Bazar bus ticket price
Marsa Hino Ak 1j Non Ac bus Chittagong to Cox’s Bazar
Passengers rely heavily on the Marsa operator. Apart from Eid time, the number of passengers for their buses is much higher. Marsa non-AC bus is currently the most popular bus operator from Chittagong to Cox’s Bazar.
The benefits that this bus has for the passengers are discussed below.
- Every fifteen minutes a bus leaves from Chittagong for Cox’s Bazar.
- Ticket price 250 BDT
- The engine of this bus is at the front.
- The number of bus seats is 36. As a result, there was some distance between the two seats.
- Each row has 2: 2 seats. That means two seats on each side.
- The seats are very large and comfortable.
- There is a footrest in front of the seat which is fixed.
- There are small compartments inside the bus to keep passengers light luggage.
- There are large compartments outside the bus to hold heavy luggage for passengers.
- There is a net basket in front of the seat.
- There is no leg rest in the seat. Can only be angled or folded.
- There are only reading lights on the seat. These cannot be rotated.
- Passengers have fans on the bus for them.
Shadhin Travels Chittagong To Cox’s Bazar Ac Bus ticket price
Shadhin Travels Isuzu Laksana shaped AC bus has gained quite a bit of popularity on the Chittagong Cox’s Bazar route in a very short time. They are only operating the service with AC bus.
The facilities that they will provide are given below.
- Isuzu LT 133 P has been used as their bus chassis. Which is a rear engine.
- This is an economy class bus.
- The seats are very good. This bus has a total of 36 seats. There are 2: 2 seats in each row.
- There are small compartments inside the bus to carry small items of passengers.
- There are large compartments outside the bus to carry heavy luggage.
- There is leg rest with the seat.
- There is a perfect distance between one seat and another.
- When you look up from the seat, you will see the reading light and AC control options.
- There are cloth curtains for protection from sunlight.
- Their bus fare from Chittagong to Cox’s Bazar is 400 BDT.
- Shadhin Travels offers free WiFi.
- There are two CCTV cameras for the safety of passengers.
- There are large TV monitors to entertain passengers.
- There is an emergency door at the back of the bus.
- They will give a 250 ml bottle water for drinking
How do you get to their counter?
If you come by train, you will find a CNG autorickshaw at the railway station. They will take a fair of 120 to 150 BDT. You can get there by a CNG autorickshaw. From there you will get on board and go to the Bahaddarhat bus terminal. From there you can go by rickshaw or on foot.
The main counter of Shadhin Travels is located near Chandgaon Thana in Chittagong. This counter is neat and clean. You can also get up from the counter of the new bridge.
If you want to know more about online ticket booking and more information, click on this link.
Shadhin Travels contact numbers
- Dhampara Counter – 01313717794
- Chandgaon – 01713114516
- New Bridge – 01713114517
- Cox’s Bazar Bus Terminal – 01713114518
- Kolatoli, Cox’s Bazar – 01713114520
During break time, Shadhin Travels usually stops at their hotel. The name of the hotel is SHADHIN INN Restaurant. Tickets for Shadhin Travels are available there also.
So these were a few information Chittagong to Cox’s Bazar bus, ticket prices with facilities.